Thursday, January 11, 2018

My jewelry on a model

I know that it helps to see jewelry on a model, most assuredly when purchasing jewelry online, but I've been a little sluggish with following through on that,  haven't I? And after my daughter got married and moved 20 mins. away even more so.





Problem solved. This is Phoebe and she was awesome in every way, patient through several hours of jewelry changes, outfit changes and "turn your head, turn your body, look up, look down" and so on.

My talented niece took the photos and I could just sit back and make decisions about what I did and did not like.



These are just a few of the new pieces that will be ready when my shop re-opens January 24. For more details you can sign up for my email list at genevievewilliamson.com






No comments:

Post a Comment